We partnered with Iowa Girl Eats to make a gluten free green smoothie bowl featuring some of our favorite Whole Lotta Good products! This smoothie bowl is packed with fruits and veggies, plus Good Graces gluten free add-ins.
Green Smoothie Bowl
Start your morning with a refreshing blend of curly kale, baby spinach and delectable mango! Serve with a variety of colorful toppings for added texture and flavor.
- 1 c. packed chopped fresh curly kale
- 1 c. packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 c. frozen unsweetened mango chunks
- 1 c. no sugar added 100% apple juice
- 1/4 c. Good Graces Gluten Free Oats & Honey Protein Granola, plus additional for topping
- 2 tsp. chia seeds OR shelled hemp hearts, plus additional for topping
- Assorted toppings, such as sliced kiwi; fresh berries; shredded coconut flakes, nut butter, melted
- Place kale, spinach, frozen mango, apple juice, granola and chia seeds in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and blend or process until very smooth.
- Pour into serving bowl. Garnish with desired toppings. Drizzle with melted nut butter, if desired.
About the Registered Dietitian
Dani Matthies, RD, CD, LD has been a registered, certified and licensed dietitian and member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics for nearly 10 years. With degrees in Community-Medical Dietetics and Spanish from Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI, as well as additional training in Health Communication from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, she is able to take science-based nutrition information and translate it into easy-to-understand and practical advice.