My Favorite KidsFit Products
A couple of months ago, we shared about our program that our dietitian team partners with … KidsFit! KidsFit helps create habits that will last a lifetime through the four pillars of play, eat, learn and challenge:
- PLAY is all about making movement enjoyable so every child can reach 60 minutes each day without it ever feeling like a chore!
- EAT helps children learn to fuel their bodies for overall health.
- LEARN encourages kids to dive into unique health topics and improve health literacy.
- CHALLENGE is to challenge kids! Facing challenges at a young age helps instill a growth mindset for years to come.
With the products that we offer on WholeLotta Good, there are definitely some more focused toward kiddos and families, which we love! I’ve got a breakdown for you that includes some of my favorite KidsFit products!
Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Bear Bites: Let’s start with one of the tried-and-true brands – Kodiak Cakes! Their bear bites are perfect for a snack since they contain whole grains and protein. Easy for on the go, throw them in a reusable bag when a snack attack hits!
Creative Roots Watermelon Lemonade: This flavor sounds so refreshing with the heat we get hit with in the summer! Creative Roots is a great way to keep kiddos hydrated, with simple ingredients and no added sugar.
Made Good Mixed Berry Granola Bars: Need an allergy-friendly bar for friend groups or for school? Made Good sources organic ingredients and produces its products in an allergen-free facility. Plus, the bars include fruits and vegetables, so it is a win-win for everyone!
YumEarth Gummy Bears: If you are looking for another chewy option that includes more sweetness, YumEarth has delicious organic gummy bears! They don’t contain high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors, and they are made from all-organic ingredients.
Good Graces Gluten-Free Quick Oats: Yay for oats! They contain fiber and protein to help keep your kiddos full. Plus, they are heart-healthy which is an added bonus for everyone. Quick oats help support a quick breakfast in the morning, or you can make overnight oats for the week as well. Check out a great recipe for help on prepping tomorrow’s breakfast:
Tropical Overnight Oats (serves 2)
All you need:
1 cup Good Graces quick oats
¼ cup chia seeds
1 tsp cardamom
1 tsp cinnamon
1½ cups Ripple original milk
1 mango, peeled and chopped
1 large banana
Chopped pistachios, for garnish
All you do:
- Mix together oats, chia seeds, coconut, cardamom and cinnamon in a bowl or large glass jar.
- Pour milk into mixture and stir until combined.
- Add mango and banana, stirring until everything is combined.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, to allow mixture to thicken. Serve cold topped with chopped pistachios.12:00
By visiting the KidsFit website, you can learn more about the KidsFit team, catch up on their blog, check out their movement breaks, and learn about recipes and nutrition from our dietitians. You can even join the KidsFit Club! Each month, KidsFit Club members receive a new challenge right to their inbox. For every challenge completed, we mail you a prize! Your family can accept your first monthly challenge today by joining the KidsFit Club!
*The blog articles, recipes and recommendations found on this site are not intended as medical advice and should not replace consulting with your medical provider. Please consult a medical professional for individual advice.