Last Updated: September 30, 2021
Categories of Personal Information Collected
The personal information that Hy-Vee collects on California consumers varies based on how you choose to interact with us, but falls within the following categories:
- Your name, address, phone number, email address;
- Payment card information;
- Purchase and ordering information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information;
- Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- Information about your purchase preferences.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose
The personal information that Hy-Vee may disclose about California consumers fall within the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Hy-Vee Service is used:
- Your name, address, and phone numbers, if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- Personal information such as a credit card number if we use a third party to process your payment.
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information
California Consumers may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Hy-Vee, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please visit the links below or call (800) 772-4098. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.