Gaiam 2Lb Walking Weights
Is it good to carry weights while walking? Yes! Did you know walking with weights helps you lose weight? Walking is a great low-stress natural aerobic and cardio workout! It also builds muscles in your glutes, hamstrings, and other leg muscles. Add in holding some weights while enjoying your stroll will allow you to burn even more calories. Step it up a notch with some added lunges or other simple maneuvers while walking such as a curl motion and a press motion. It may look goofy or feel weird to do this while walking, but these simple tactics will enhance your walking workout. Be creative and have fun when you walk! Add a little pep in your step!
- 2lb set (two 1lb weights)
- Sand-filled neoprene material
- Soft, easy-grip, and moldable design for a comfortable
- Mesh strap for an easy and secure hold
- Reflective strips for added walking safety